Name : Dr.V.Nadanasabapathy B.Com., M.S.W., Ph.D
Organization : Centre for Rural Education and Economic Development (CREED)
Designation : Secretary
Chief Executive Officer in CREED & Chairman of CREED – Krishi Vigyan Kendra – Farm Science Centre (Government of India), Chairman of CREED Micro Finance Institution executing both program and management of the Organization and of the filed projects-Strategic Planning and Resource Mobilization – Legal Holder to various financial stakeholder institutions
Driving the Organization with Human Resource capacity of 75 (core staff team) – handling project finances worth 3 Crore Rupees per Annum
- Member – Advisory Committee for Improving Government Hospital and Medical Facilities in Chidambaram
- Member – District Level Grievances Redressal Committee for the Tamil Nadu Road Sector Project – Cuddalore
- Member – District Environment protection committee –Cuddalore
- Member – State Monitoring Committee for Manual Scavengers and their Rehabilitation Act
- Member – Complaints Committee against Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Member – Board of Studies in Sociology, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- President – VRDP, Salem – NGO
- Treasurer – CEDA Trust, Dindigul – NGO
- Treasurer – Pope Trust, Madurai – NGO
- District Convenor – TAFESE
- District Convenor – Dynamic Network
- Convener -East Zone covering 5 districts, Tamil Nadu Environment Council (TNEC)
- Ex-Member – Advisory Panel Member of Central Board of Film Certification, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Government of India
- Ex-Member – District Administration Council Member of DRDA, Cuddalore
- Ex-Member – District Sanction Committee Member of TWAD Board, Cuddalore
- Ex-Member – Prevention of Human Trafficking Coordination Committee Member of Superintendent of Police, Cuddalore
- Ex-Member – District Watershed Committee
- Ex-Member – Vigilance and Monitoring Committee of DRDA, Cuddalore
- Ex-Member – Advisory Committee for Adult and Continuing Education and Extension Services, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Ex-Member – District Rehabilitation Committee (6 districts)
- Ex-Member – District Advisory Board for Prevention of Sexual Exploitation of Women and Children, Cuddalore
- Ex-District Convenor and East Zonal Convenor – CACL
- Ex-State Convener – Social Action Movement
- Ex-District Convener – Social Action Movement
- Pivotal person for naming the Best Institution Award by the State Government of Tamil Nadu in 2002 for the outstanding services on Disability Development.
- Awarded ‘Sevai Chemmal’ given by Manithaneya Membattu Arakkattalai (Humanity Development Service Trust) for the dedicated services rendered for the welfare of Women, Physically Disabled and Tribes and Socially Excluded people.
- Awarded “RAJIV GANDHI MANAV SEWA ARARD” given by The President of India Mrs.Pratibha Devisingh Patil for the services rendered in the area of child welfare/development and outstanding contribution towards the cause of children.
- The Prestigious Rani Lady Meyyammai Achi of Chettinad 108th Birthday Commemoration Award of Rs.2,00,000/- & Citation for the year 2012 is presented by Hon’ble Justice Tmt. S. Vimala, Judge, High Court of Madras to Mr. V. Nadanasabapathy, Secretary of CREED in the presence of Dr. M.A.M. Ramasamy Chettiar, Patron of the Trust.
- Awarded prestigious award of Mahindra and Mahindra named National level Krishi Vigyan Kendra Samman (2019) given by the the Chief Executive of ‘Niti Ayog’, Government of India for the recognition to KVK for its purposeful and noteworthy contribution to the field of agriculture, having a positive impact on the farming communities.
- Awarded “BEST INSTITUTION AWARD” for the year 2020 given by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi Thiru.K.Palanisamy for the outstanding social work rendered for serving women.